Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Friday 090529

Yesterday we discussed the exercises that we hated most. I threw them all together into 1 workout so we can share the hate! JB calls these goat moves. I argue that GOAT means Greats of All Time, but I digress. Now and going forward, I present to you:

"GOAT"
Workout

It is a "FGB" style (3 rounds of 5-1 minute of exercises) workout

53 lbs M/ 26 lbs F KB Swings
Burpees (Yea Burpees!)
Box Jumps
Push Ups
65 lbs SDHP M / 35 lbs SDHP F (YES with a barbell)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Bummer! and I can't be there tonight...guess I'll have to wait till next time...:-)
Y'all have fun with this one!

Anonymous said...

BBH
we will vote to wait until your next visit. we don't want you to miss the fun!

Anonymous said...

I would do this one - if I wasn't still in Bolivia right now! Look forward to seeing everyone when I get back next week.

RR

Anonymous said...

BBH
207
it was not fun. we sub'ed Ring Dips for Push-ups and Air SQs for Swings. i say it cost me 100+ reps.

Anonymous said...

Safe travels back home. I know you miss your family and TitanFit misses you.