Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Thursday 071025

I have a $4,000.00 bicycle in my basement, yes $4,000.00. There was a time I had thoughts of being a bike racer. I discovered that while riding a bike is fun and going fast is even more fun, biking was disastrous on my body for maintaining everyday, necessary strength. That and I DO NOT have the right build for the sport.

I still ride, just not nearly as much as I use too. Based on the visible muscularity of one of the world's top riders and former leader of the Tour of France Michael Rasmussen, (see following photo) maybe I made the right choice...



Workout:

3 rounds for time

30 - Ring Push-ups
25 - Air squats
20 - Calories Rowing
15 - 95 lbs Thrusters*
10 - 24 Inch Box Jumps

* Scale to your fitness level. Those that have CrossFitted the longest should use a weight that is 50% - 55% of their body weight. Those that are new to CrossFitting should of course use less.

No comments: