Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Tuesday 071127

Rest!

A courageous high school student in Ohio, Claire Markwardt, sustained a broken tibia in the final few meters of the Ohio State cross country meet two weeks ago. As not to let down her team, she crawled to the finish line.

Managing to finish 67th overall, she helped her team to a fourth-place finish in the team standings. "She said she heard it crack about three times while she was running," Berkshire coach Julie Cole said. "When she tried to do her final kick there, it just gave out on her. The senior crawled the last 15 meters and was the Badgers' fifth scorer.

The scene is capture in the YouTube video below at about 1:40 into the video. It is shocking to see her fall in pain. I do not want my, your or any one's daughter to injure themselves, but I hope we all learn to compete with a will to win!




Claire is now one of my heroes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SDHP & BB Thrusters

10 sets x 10 reps each - for time

45 lbs. BB

22:12

Anonymous said...

swing/pullup/jump/pushup ladder

9:03

Anonymous said...

21-15-9 reps

30 lb DB snatch (21-15-9 reps each arm)
Pull-ups

15:25 - I figure that if I can do a WOD in less than 2X the pros on the website, I'm doing okay.