Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Friday 090807

Workout:
Pull-up ladder!
Do 1 pull-up the first minute, 2, the second, 3 the third. Continue until you can not complete the required number of pull-ups for the given minute.

Upon failure, rest 3 minutes.


Then Push-up ladder. Very same concept. Doesn't that sound fun?

Compare to:
TITANFIT: Friday 090626

Kelly Clarkson Does CrossFit!
http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77270/


Kelly Clarkson looks fresh and radiant on the cover of the new SELF magazine, but has the singer -- who admits to ups and downs with her weight -- been Photoshopped?

"Yes, of course we do post-production corrections on our images," Editor-in-Chief Lucy Danziger tells ET. Airbrushing images is an industry standard, and the mag stands behind its decision.

"SELF magazine inspires and informs our 6 million readers each month to reach their all around best," Lucy adds. "Kelly Clarkson exudes confidence, and is a great role model for women of all sizes and stages of their life. She works out and is strong and healthy, and our picture shows her confidence and beauty. She literally glows from within. That is the feeling we'd all want to have. We love this cover and we love Kelly Clarkson."

For her part, Kelly has been constant in saying she is happy with who she is, Photoshop or not. She even joked about seeing the album cover for All I Ever Wanted, saying on her blog: "It's very colorful, and they have definitely Photoshopped the crap out of me, but I don't care! Whoever she is, she looks great."

"My happy weight changes," she tells SELF. "Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more. I'll be different sizes all the time. When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!' I've never felt uncomfortable on the red carpet or anything."

Recently, the "American Idol" winner has gotten into a workout program called Crossfit, which she says has given her more energy on stage.

Posted August 06, 2009 10:20:00 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pull-ups 12 (PR)
Push-ups 18

4x
400M run 2:00 rest