Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Friday 080118

Rest!

I'm up to 11 consecutive days of working out. My elbows are killing me and my right knee, while better than a few weeks ago, does not fell so great.

A few years ago, a boss of mine told me that showing up is 80% of the succeeding. My personal best is 215 workouts in a calender year. As of this writing I have 14 (not bad for the 18th day of the year). MY GOAL IS FOR 300 WORKOUTS IN 2008!

There I put it in writing. Are you up for a challenge? How many times will you show up this year?

Post GOALS TO COMMENTS!


KF Doing box jumps as part of the 50!
Real women doing pull-ups!
Photo Coursety of CF HQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completed the following:

Bench Press
Press
Push Press
Split Jerk

KF

Anonymous said...

press/pp/bhj - got to 300.