Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










070912

Yesterday I forgot to mention it was Jerry's B-day. Happy B-Day Jerry.

Warm-up/Skills:
PVC OHS x 10 x 5
"Legit" push-ups x10 x5

Workout:
"Helen"
3 rounds for time:
400M run
21-53 lbs KB swings
12-Pull-ups

PLEASE SCALE this workout. My first attempt, 12 months ago, I used a 25 lbs dumbell and I walked the last 400M. Like all of the workout you see on this site (or any other) SCALE to your current level of fitness. If you have question or concerns, contact me.


Jerry on his 3rd round of swings...HE WORKED OUT ON HIS B-DAY!


Jon at the top of the swing...nice work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBH - 13:56 sub row for runs

Anonymous said...

JB -

As RX'd

10:20

goal - 9:00