Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Thursday 090305

Workout

TABATA!
Perform the following exercises for 8 rounds of 20 seconds work (in any order), 10 seconds rest:
Rowing*
Air squat
Push-ups
Pull-ups
Sit-ups

After the 8th round of each exercise, rest 1 minute before proceeding to the next. The lowest number of reps achieved in any of the 8 rounds is the score for that particular exercise (calories burned in place of reps are used for rowing). The sum of the scores for all of the exercises gives the score for the entire workout.

*Those without access to a rower, do SDHP with a 45 lbs barbell for each 20 second segment.

Compare to:
TITANFIT: Sunday 081130

6 comments:

TitanFit said...

43...i beat tuttle!

Rick R. said...

Deadlift - various weights up to #335x1x2. Then did Tabata row - 7.

Saw several impressive tabata scores on the board from other members - nice work everyone!

RR

Josh Tuttle said...

42... Shut it Sampson! I think I could have done more push-ups.

Anonymous said...

31...WOW, pretty whimpy for me, I'm gonna blame the cold & sore throat!

TitanFit said...

BS - 255 x5 x5

Lauren Higgins said...

i am just proud of my 11 squats because I use to suck at those! but I could've done more pull ups-next time I will be doing those first!