Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Monday 090713

WOW we completely forgot about Christmas in July. Luckily L. H, called, emailed, texted, tweeted, facebook noted, IM'd and sent us a homing pigeon to remind us...

So..
Workout
For time:
1 – Burpees
2 - 95 lbs PP
3 - 95 lbs FS
4 - 95 lbs PCLS
5 - 95 lbs DL
6 - Box Jumps
7 - Pull-ups
8 - Push-ups
9 - Ab Mat sit-ups
10 - Air Squats
11 - 53 lbs KB Swings
12 - A 500M Row

So the workout is:
1 Burpee
then 2 Push Press and 1 Burpee
then 3 Front Squats, 2 Push Press and 1 Burpee etc...

Compare to:
TITANFIT: Wednesday 081217

9 comments:

Josh Tuttle said...

Too bad I will be at the the Homerun Derby and will miss this. Tear.

DJ said...

I might have to pass on it too, I want to - but my right Hamstring is killing me today! yesterday (the day after the DL wod) it was not bad, but I did a quick mile sprint, and I think that was the final nail in the coffin! I stretched for about 20 min last night and 15 this morning. I will be there if i think i can do anything - maybe some upper body work.

Anonymous said...

99 Burpee
14:53
largest set - 13

Lauren said...

yeah I definitely did NOT call, email, twitter, text-I am NOT looking forward to this thing Mr.Sampson!

Ryan Simmons said...

Couldn't make it to Christmas... but 100 burpees at home, yes. 9:42

Anonymous said...

081217
26:46

090713
31:+ RAN OUT OF GAS!

Kurt T. Fuller said...

Time = 25:35.

KF

kelin said...

Did 25 something.... unfortunately my last time doing jumping pull ups. Herb seems to believe after a full year I should be able to do one....

Well it was great meeting you guys, going to take a year off now, see you in 2010 when I start over with crossfit.

DJ said...

as Rx'ed
19:29