Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Friday 090612

Hey yet another Cert coming to town...
September 26th -27th
CrossFit Level I Certification
Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department
Indianapolis, IN

Workout
"Diane"
For Time - 21, 15, 9 reps of:
225 lbs Deadlift
Handstand push-ups


Those that, like me, are unable to do handstand push-ups can sub strict shoulder press. For that sub, pick a weight that is about 50% of your BWT. As for the 225 lbs DL, ideally use a weight that is 25% greater than your BWT.

Compare to:
TITANFIT: Tuesday 090113


If I have the energy, 100 Burpees (yea Burpees) for me.

4 comments:

Kurt T. Fuller said...

You'll have the energy Sampson. I'll bring the burgers.

KF

Kelin said...

Ok here is my workout update...did a filthy 50 so to speak....to about 20minutes...
50-thrusters, air squats, pushups, situps, burpees, double unders...

this was nothing nice, but I did it in front of some young guy on campus who watched tv and road a stationary bike....

can't wait to get home....by the way the Mrs is in a walking boot awaiting MRI results

Kurt T. Fuller said...

Oh no. Did the running WOD put Glenda in the boot?

Nice job in keeping up with a form of CF while on the road Kelin! I know, people think we're crazy.

Tell Glenda that I wish her my best in a speedy recovery.

KF

Josh Tuttle said...

I think her foot got hurt from her kicking his butt all the time.

I hope she is ok. Tell her I hope she gets well soon.