Check out our new site. www.titanfit.com

Looking for TitanFit? Go to our new site. www.titanfit.com










Thursday 090611


Saw this on a CrossFit Affiliate T-Shirt...


Workout
"Lynne"
5x max reps of:
Body weight bench press
Pull-ups

Compare to:
TITANFIT: Monday 090323

For Lynne as rx'd, each "round" is 5 minutes long.

Start your BP on the minute, complete as many as possible without racking the weight. Once you have completed the BP, start your Pull-ups. Complete as many Pull-ups as possible (your set is complete once you release the bar). Now rest for what remains of the original 5 minutes (e.g. if it takes you 2 minutes to BP and do the Pull-ups, rest 3 minutes). Repeat 4 more time. Got it? (As an aside...do the exercise that you are weakest in first. E.g. for me, that of course means I do pull-ups before bench pressing)

Post reps for both exercises in all rounds

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBH
7:00 AM
090611 - 114 reps
PU/BP
12/10
12/10
12/10
13/10
15/10
64/50

090323 - 100 reps
PU/BP
11/11
11/11
11/7
12/7
12/7
57/43

NOON
PSN 145 lbs x3 every minute for 10 minutes

Kurt T. Fuller said...

A kitten will be killed. Doctor said that I've severely inflamed the two small muscles at the end of the metatarsel joint. (No idea what they're called.)

Going to try the drugs first, as the orthotics are about $500 a pair.

KF

Josh Tuttle said...

Another one dead. I needed a rest day.

DJ said...

Another one dead, I did not get out of the office until 6:30....

Anonymous said...

BBH
see i did 3 workouts today to save the kittens. i'm good like that.

the 3rd was rowing with JB
200M
1:15 rest
400M
1:15 rest
600M
1:15 rest
800M
1:15 rest
1000M
1:15 rest
back down the ladder
5K total rowing took 19:and change

JB said...

rowing w/ herb. tough WOD.

What did the doc say about working out, KF?

Rick R. said...

As a cat-lover myself, I made sure to workout today (did Diane 1 day early).

While I didn't do 3 workouts in 1 day as our kitten-saving leader did, I did get to coach Kathy, Drew, and Hans through their first Lynne workout tonight. They all did wonderful - pushed hard through a boatload of reps and I'm sure all will have sore pecs and lats tomorrow. For the record, Kathy has one of the best bench press forms of anyone I have seen in the gym - smooth, focused, and strong for all her reps. Great job to all three.

RR

Anonymous said...

Nice job, BBH on that Lynne improvement! Weight loss appears to be serving you well on the PU's! and you are B & B with 3 work outs in one day; impressive...

Sorry to hear that, Kurt- my doc has restricted me from being on my feet too for a while. Time heals all they tell me...

CHS